The 2017 Honda Civic Sedan, Coupe, & Hybrid at Western Honda
Honda Civic Performance & Economy
The 2017 Honda Civic comes with two different engines that can be paired with the smooth and efficient CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission). The first option offered is the 158 HP/138 ft-lbs of torque 2.0-litre, 16-valve, Port Injection, DOHC, i-VTEC® 4-cylinder engine. This option is standard for the DX, LX, and EX trim levels on both the sedan and coupe. The other engine option for the 2017 Honda Civic is the 174 HP/162 ft-lbs of torque 1.5-litre, 16-valve, Direct Injection, DOHC, turbocharged 4-cylinder engine. This engine is offerd exclusivly to the EX-T and Touring class models for the sedan and coupe, and offered on all three trim levels of the hatch . The customer seeking a sportier vehicle can opt to buy a Civic with a 6 speed manual transmission in both the DX and LX models of the sedan model. All models feature ECON push button mode for best fuel efficiency and all wheel drive.
Honda Civic Interior
You’ll feel like you’re driving a race car. The sedan and coupe’s Si model offers textured metal gas, brake, and clutch pedals, race car inspired black and red seats and side bolsters for security. The Intelligent Multi-Information Display feature relays important information to you, like your current fuel efficiency and trip range. Never fumble with your keys again when the proximity entry system unlocks your door as it senses your approach. Once inside, turn the car on with a simple push of a button. The available 7-inch Display Audio System with HondaLink mimics a tablet so you can easily swipe, pinch, and tap through your audio system, navigation, and personal settings.
Honda Civic Safety
This year’s Honda has more safety systems than ever. Of course it comes with six standard airbags, 3-point front and rear seatbelts, childproof rear door locks and LATCH child-seat restraints, but there’s more. Don’t worry about any surprises with the available LaneWatch Blind Spot Display and standard multi-angle Rearview Camera. Maintain control with the 4-wheel Anti-lock Braking System, Hill Start Assist, and Vehicle Stability Assist with Traction Control. The powerful Next Generation ACE body structure disperses impact energy to help protect occupants during a collision, and the available HondaLink Assist Automatic Emergency Response System gets you help by putting you through to an operator who can forward your location to emergency personnel if you need it.
Additional Safety Features Available Include:
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Low-Speed Follow
- Honda LaneWatchTM blind spot display
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
- 4-wheel Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
- Brake Assist
- Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD)
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS®)
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW) system
- Hill Start Assist
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW) system
- LED daytime running lights
- Road Departure Mitigation (RDM) system
- Vehicle Stability Assist2 (VSA®) with Traction Control
- 3-point seat belts with front automatic tensioning system
- Next-Generation Advanced Compatibility Engineering™ (ACE™) body structure
- Childproof rear door locks
- Dual-stage, dual-threshold front airbags (SRS)
- Side curtain airbags with rollover sensors
- Smartvent TM side airbags
- Front height-adjustable seat belt anchors
- HondaLinkTM Assist Automatic Emergency Response System234
- Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children (LATCH)
Honda Civic Parts & Accessories
Your Honda is just begging for you to deck it out. Western Honda can help you do that with performance parts and accessories, along with parts for any tune ups you might need. Check out our parts department or order your parts online.